Get All Articles by: “Doug Fields”
- Doug Fields
Doug Fields is a pastor, communicator, resource-provider, writer, & leadership mentor. He’s the author of more than 50 books. Most of Doug’s time is spent speaking at conferences/churches/events, writing, working with the HomeWord Center for Youth and Family at Azusa Pacific University, teaching youth ministry at APU, and providing leadership and resources as a part of the Youth Specialities Team. More information about Doug is available at www.dougfields.com.
- How Much Are You Worth?
- You know how much youíre worth? Youíre worth the life, the blood, the death, and the resurrection of Jesus Christ.
- Finding Guidance You Can Trust
- Everything you need for guidance in life is right there in the Scriptures, either in specific form, or in general principle. Itís right there. Itís laid out for us.
- If Only
- Thereís no need to live life in the mire of ďif only.Ē Godís always listening and He always stands ready to generously give you His wisdom.
- Wanted: Jesus Coaches
- Learning to walk with Jesus is an adventure, but itís one that requires more help and coaching than weíre probably offering. Could you be helping a new believer by being a "Jesus coach"?
- Highway 395
- The curves and detours of lifeís challenges can bring wonderful blessings when we trust in God and allow Him to shape us. Regardless how challenging the journey, the right destination makes the trip worth it.
- Affirming "What Could Be"
- We all need people in our lives to see what we donít see in ourselves. Today, breathe some life into another person by recognizing their potential and telling her or him what could be.
- A Model for Sabbath
- There is so much about life that is exhausting. Many people donít even slow down enough to be faithful to Godís call for Sabbath, which simply means, to rest. Maybe it's time for you to hit the brakes and rest in God's love.
- Everyone Needs an Abishai!
- Living as a mature disciple of Jesus doesnít happen in isolation. It requires teamwork! Surrounding ourselves with a support system of believers helps to strengthen our faith.
- The Scriptures warn us (with good reason!) to flee immorality. No good thing will ever come to your life, relationships, marriage, family, or ministry from exposure to pornography.
- Celebration: The Antidote to Jealousy
- When jealousy resides in your soul, it slowly hardens your heart and will eventually produce a negative impact in your life. Fortunately, there is an antidote to jealousy that can help break down bitterness and bring genuine joy into your heart!
- HomeWord offers practical, biblical answers that help parents, couples and youth workers in over 100 church-based seminars across the U.S. and Canada each year. Bring one of our experts to your church.
- Learn More
- Read and share inspiring stories of how the HomeWord ministry has made an impact on parents and families.
- Read the Real Life Stories
- Check out our Culture Blog for finding the most up-to-date and significant news items shaping today’s youth culture and their influence on kids and parenting.
- Read the Blog