Get All Articles by: “Doug Fields”
- Doug Fields
Doug Fields is a pastor, communicator, resource-provider, writer, & leadership mentor. He’s the author of more than 50 books. Most of Doug’s time is spent speaking at conferences/churches/events, writing, working with the HomeWord Center for Youth and Family at Azusa Pacific University, teaching youth ministry at APU, and providing leadership and resources as a part of the Youth Specialities Team. More information about Doug is available at www.dougfields.com.
- The Source of Lasting Change
- No matter what, youíre going to produce the fruit of the vine to which you are connected. So the question is, what kind of fruit are you producing?
- Taking Off the Disguise
- Jesus doesnít want us to perform. He wants us to be real. He wants us to be the people Heís created us to be. He likes the real you and me more than He likes the fake roles we so often play.
- Status Quo
- Devotion to Jesus shatters the status quo. Devotion to Jesus causes people to be real change agents in this world. Devotion to Jesus is the salt that enhances and preserves the world, and is the light that illuminates the darkness.
- God Works
- God isnít a genie, just waiting for us to rub the lamp so that He can appear and grant our three wishes. Instead, God is waiting for us to forfeit our selfish agendas and to make the decision to follow Jesus.
- How Much Are You Worth?
- You know how much youíre worth? Youíre worth the life, the blood, the death, and the resurrection of Jesus Christ.
- Finding Guidance You Can Trust
- Everything you need for guidance in life is right there in the Scriptures, either in specific form, or in general principle. Itís right there. Itís laid out for us.
- If Only
- Thereís no need to live life in the mire of ďif only.Ē Godís always listening and He always stands ready to generously give you His wisdom.
- Wanted: Jesus Coaches
- Learning to walk with Jesus is an adventure, but itís one that requires more help and coaching than weíre probably offering. Could you be helping a new believer by being a "Jesus coach"?
- Highway 395
- The curves and detours of lifeís challenges can bring wonderful blessings when we trust in God and allow Him to shape us. Regardless how challenging the journey, the right destination makes the trip worth it.
- Affirming "What Could Be"
- We all need people in our lives to see what we donít see in ourselves. Today, breathe some life into another person by recognizing their potential and telling her or him what could be.
- HomeWord offers practical, biblical answers that help parents, couples and youth workers in over 100 church-based seminars across the U.S. and Canada each year. Bring one of our experts to your church.
- Learn More
- Read and share inspiring stories of how the HomeWord ministry has made an impact on parents and families.
- Read the Real Life Stories
- Check out our Culture Blog for finding the most up-to-date and significant news items shaping today’s youth culture and their influence on kids and parenting.
- Read the Blog