Get All Articles by: “Jim Liebelt”
- Jim Liebelt
Jim is Senior Writer, Editor and Researcher for the HomeWord Center for Youth and Family at Azusa Pacific University. Jim has 30 years of experience as a youth and family ministry specialist, having served over the years as a pastor, author, mentor, trainer, college instructor, and speaker. Jim is contributing author of culture and parenting articles to HomeWord.com and Crosswalk.com. Jim and his wife Jenny live in Olympia, WA.
- Asterisks, Part One: A Future and a Hope*
- A look at the larger context of the often-quoted Old Testament passage, Jeremiah 29:11 ("...plans for good...to give you a future and a hope."), and what it means for our lives today.
- Hurting on the Inside
- It can be extremely difficult to see from appearances whether or not someone is hurting.
- It’s important to understand the perspective that God’s blessings are not limited to your material possessions.
- View All Results
- HomeWord offers practical, biblical answers that help parents, couples and youth workers in over 100 church-based seminars across the U.S. and Canada each year. Bring one of our experts to your church.
- Learn More
- Read and share inspiring stories of how the HomeWord ministry has made an impact on parents and families.
- Read the Real Life Stories
- Check out our Culture Blog for finding the most up-to-date and significant news items shaping today’s youth culture and their influence on kids and parenting.
- Read the Blog