Get All Articles by: “Leslie Snyder”
- Leslie Snyder
- Leslie Snyder is a wife, mother, youth ministry veteran and the Founder and Director of the Parent Network.
- It's Mine!
- Selfishness is part of the human condition, but Christ-followers should seek to make generosity and servanthood a hallmark of their lives.
- Before I Was a Mom
- Honoring moms on Motherís Day.
- Orange Cone Alert
- Spiritual growth is a lot like road construction. It takes time, attention and lots of hard labor.
- Power Hungry
- The Holy Spirit's power is endless and great! Are you relying on His power in your life?
- Dash Between the Dates
- Life is brief. What are you doing with yours today?
- Even good things can become clutter if they distract us from times of quiet.
- Safe Obedience
- God asks us to trust and obey Him because He knows what is best.
- The Reference Letter
- Honest self-evaluation is a healthy exercise.
- A Common Complaint
- A life marked by complaining mars our character.
- The Greatest Birth Announcement
- On this Christmas Day, may we be courageous enough to find the emotion that surrounded Jesusí birth and celebrate this sacred event.
- HomeWord offers practical, biblical answers that help parents, couples and youth workers in over 100 church-based seminars across the U.S. and Canada each year. Bring one of our experts to your church.
- Learn More
- Read and share inspiring stories of how the HomeWord ministry has made an impact on parents and families.
- Read the Real Life Stories
- Check out our Culture Blog for finding the most up-to-date and significant news items shaping today’s youth culture and their influence on kids and parenting.
- Read the Blog