Get All Articles by: “Leslie Snyder”
- Leslie Snyder
- Leslie Snyder is a wife, mother, youth ministry veteran and the Founder and Director of the Parent Network.
- More Like You
- Godís deepest desire for us: to become more like Him.
- The Price of Sin
- God disciplines His children, even as a parent disciplines a child. How we respond to these consequences makes all the difference.
- Redefine You
- Today brings new possibilities, a fresh start, and new opportunities to define your life.
- The Sheep Won't Miss You
- Are you hiding from the past, afraid to enter into the future God has for you?
- Awake at Midnight
- Sometimes God prompts you to do something for someone. Are you ready to obey?
- Friendshipís Ultimate Gift
- What a privilege it is to be called a friend of Jesus. He's fulfilled His part of the friendship. It's our turn to fulfill ours.
- Attitude is Everything
- How we choose to respond to difficult seasons of life makes a tremendous difference.
- Who do you lean on when the storms of life roll in?
- Stay Alert
- While God calls us to stay alert to the devilís schemes, itís easy to become desensitized, becoming dull to tactics that once drew our attention.
- The Potterís Wheel
- God desires us to patiently undergo the processes of preparation, centering, shaping, and refining through His skillful work in our lives.
- HomeWord offers practical, biblical answers that help parents, couples and youth workers in over 100 church-based seminars across the U.S. and Canada each year. Bring one of our experts to your church.
- Learn More
- Read and share inspiring stories of how the HomeWord ministry has made an impact on parents and families.
- Read the Real Life Stories
- Check out our Culture Blog for finding the most up-to-date and significant news items shaping today’s youth culture and their influence on kids and parenting.
- Read the Blog