Get Answers for: “Spiritual Life”
- When Saying "Yes" Means Saying "No"
- Stop letting less important things get in the way of the most important commitments in your life! Until you learn to say "no", you'll be overwhelmed by "yes".
- Turning Conflict Into Adventure
- Conflict can be part of Godís adventure for us.
- Changing Your Focus Overcomes Discouragement
- To limit discouragement, we must move from a perspective that says, ďItís all about meĒ to one that realizes, ďItís all about God.Ē
- Learn to Say "No"
- Many of us feel incredible pressure to say yes to everything and everyone that crosses our path, especially when it comes to our children and our church. Maybe it's time you learned to say no.
- Taking Off the Disguise
- Jesus doesnít want us to perform. He wants us to be real. He wants us to be the people Heís created us to be. He likes the real you and me more than He likes the fake roles we so often play.
- Finding Quiet
- An essential ingredient of connecting with God and growing spiritually is pursuing quiet.
- A Model for Sabbath
- There is so much about life that is exhausting. Many people donít even slow down enough to be faithful to Godís call for Sabbath, which simply means, to rest. Maybe it's time for you to hit the brakes and rest in God's love.
- How to Treat Soul Cancer
- The steps required to treat skin cancer are actually similar to the steps toward removing the diseased elements that reside within our inner, spiritual selves.
- Moving from Willpower to Real Power
- Willpower isnít enough for us to accomplish what matters most. We need God's power at work in us.
- Everyone Needs an Abishai!
- Living as a mature disciple of Jesus doesnít happen in isolation. It requires teamwork! Surrounding ourselves with a support system of believers helps to strengthen our faith.
- HomeWord offers practical, biblical answers that help parents, couples and youth workers in over 100 church-based seminars across the U.S. and Canada each year. Bring one of our experts to your church.
- Learn More
- Read and share inspiring stories of how the HomeWord ministry has made an impact on parents and families.
- Read the Real Life Stories
- Check out our Culture Blog for finding the most up-to-date and significant news items shaping today’s youth culture and their influence on kids and parenting.
- Read the Blog