Get Answers for: “Christian Life”
- Take Off the Mask
- Our society is crying out for authenticity - don't hide behind your pride or fear, live out your faith for all to see.
- Moving Past Your Past
- If God has let go of your sins, now itís your turn to let go of them.
- Finding Freedom in Forgiveness
- Forgive, and keep on forgiving. Itís the only way forward. Itís the only path to freedom.
- When Saying "Yes" Means Saying "No"
- Stop letting less important things get in the way of the most important commitments in your life! Until you learn to say "no", you'll be overwhelmed by "yes".
- Turning Conflict Into Adventure
- Conflict can be part of Godís adventure for us.
- God Uses Imperfect People
- It's so easy to fall into the trap of shame and self-condemnation, the trap that tells us we are too imperfect to be used for God's glory. None of us is without sin, but all of us can be used to further the Lord's Kingdom!
- Handling Rejection
- The question of how to handle rejection becomes easier when you answer a foundational question: Who am I going to live my life foróGod or humans?
- Changing Your Focus Overcomes Discouragement
- To limit discouragement, we must move from a perspective that says, ďItís all about meĒ to one that realizes, ďItís all about God.Ē
- Responding to Anger
- Whenever we are angry and donít express it appropriately, the anger comes back to hurt us.
- Christlike or Christless?
- Obedience is much easier when weíre living topped off and spiritually refueled.
- HomeWord offers practical, biblical answers that help parents, couples and youth workers in over 100 church-based seminars across the U.S. and Canada each year. Bring one of our experts to your church.
- Learn More
- Read and share inspiring stories of how the HomeWord ministry has made an impact on parents and families.
- Read the Real Life Stories
- Check out our Culture Blog for finding the most up-to-date and significant news items shaping today’s youth culture and their influence on kids and parenting.
- Read the Blog