Get Answers for: “Christian Life”
- Take Off the Mask
- Our society is crying out for authenticity - don't hide behind your pride or fear, live out your faith for all to see.
- Moving Past Your Past
- If God has let go of your sins, now itís your turn to let go of them.
- When Saying "Yes" Means Saying "No"
- Stop letting less important things get in the way of the most important commitments in your life! Until you learn to say "no", you'll be overwhelmed by "yes".
- Turning Conflict Into Adventure
- Conflict can be part of Godís adventure for us.
- Handling Rejection
- The question of how to handle rejection becomes easier when you answer a foundational question: Who am I going to live my life foróGod or humans?
- Changing Your Focus Overcomes Discouragement
- To limit discouragement, we must move from a perspective that says, ďItís all about meĒ to one that realizes, ďItís all about God.Ē
- Christlike or Christless?
- Obedience is much easier when weíre living topped off and spiritually refueled.
- Celebration: The Antidote to Jealousy
- When jealousy resides in your soul, it slowly hardens your heart and will eventually produce a negative impact in your life. Fortunately, there is an antidote to jealousy that can help break down bitterness and bring genuine joy into your heart!
- Living life without margin is destroying marriages, crippling families, shriveling hearts, and eating away at the ability to experience the fullness of life.
- Responding to Anger
- Whenever we are angry and donít express it appropriately, the anger comes back to hurt us.
- HomeWord offers practical, biblical answers that help parents, couples and youth workers in over 100 church-based seminars across the U.S. and Canada each year. Bring one of our experts to your church.
- Learn More
- Read and share inspiring stories of how the HomeWord ministry has made an impact on parents and families.
- Read the Real Life Stories
- Check out our Culture Blog for finding the most up-to-date and significant news items shaping today’s youth culture and their influence on kids and parenting.
- Read the Blog