Get Answers for: “Expectations”
- Celebration: The Antidote to Jealousy
- When jealousy resides in your soul, it slowly hardens your heart and will eventually produce a negative impact in your life. Fortunately, there is an antidote to jealousy that can help break down bitterness and bring genuine joy into your heart!
- Enjoy Life!
- God knows all your worries, hopes, fears, and dreams, and He wants us to lay them before Him -- not waste our lives by being anxious! When you release your life to His control, you will finally be able to enjoy each day to its fullest.
- When Life Doesn't Turn Out
- Disappointment is a natural part of everyone's life. Unless we let go of the pain of disappointment, we risk developing a heart full of bitterness. Remember: God will always provide everything you need!
- Life's Not Fair
- It's easy to play the comparison game, but impossible to win: life just isn't fair. As Christ-followers we must remember that God is the one who decides the paths of His people; He is the ultimate Judge.
- The Value of Gratitude
- People who know the value of gratitude don't necessarily have all they want; what they do have is an attitude of appreciation and joy for God's grace and love.
- It's About Time
- God has His own timing and it is perfect when it comes to your life. Trust Him!
- Who Is In Control?
- When we try to control everything that happens to us and around us, we inevitably end up frustrated and disappointed. Let God be God! Let Him be in control of your life!
- What Are You Looking For?
- Do you tend to see the best or the worst in the people around you? Perhaps it's time to take a second look at your own heart and remove unjust judgments that keep you from truly loving others.
- Hey, I Know You!
- We often look for God in the "big" things, the major moments. But the reality is that our God shows up when we least expect Him, calling to us in a still, silent voice.
- The Real Stuff?
- No one wants to live a boring life filled with tedious activities. But God can use our everyday tasks to teach us some very important lessons about His Kingdom.
- HomeWord offers practical, biblical answers that help parents, couples and youth workers in over 100 church-based seminars across the U.S. and Canada each year. Bring one of our experts to your church.
- Learn More
- Read and share inspiring stories of how the HomeWord ministry has made an impact on parents and families.
- Read the Real Life Stories
- Check out our Culture Blog for finding the most up-to-date and significant news items shaping today’s youth culture and their influence on kids and parenting.
- Read the Blog