Get Answers for: “Biblical Concepts”
- Take Off the Mask
- Our society is crying out for authenticity - don't hide behind your pride or fear, live out your faith for all to see.
- When Saying "Yes" Means Saying "No"
- Stop letting less important things get in the way of the most important commitments in your life! Until you learn to say "no", you'll be overwhelmed by "yes".
- Real Friends Show Up
- Everyone offers to help! Iíve done this so many times. But, very few people actually show up to help. Real friends show up: what kind of friend are you?
- Celebration: The Antidote to Jealousy
- When jealousy resides in your soul, it slowly hardens your heart and will eventually produce a negative impact in your life. Fortunately, there is an antidote to jealousy that can help break down bitterness and bring genuine joy into your heart!
- Learn to Say "No"
- Many of us feel incredible pressure to say yes to everything and everyone that crosses our path, especially when it comes to our children and our church. Maybe it's time you learned to say no.
- Don't Say Everything You Think!
- Holding your tongue takes self-control and a degree of humility, but the results are amazing! When someone triggers an emotion in you and you want to react with a verbal daggerÖdonít.
- Wanted: Jesus Coaches
- Learning to walk with Jesus is an adventure, but itís one that requires more help and coaching than weíre probably offering. Could you be helping a new believer by being a "Jesus coach"?
- Taking Off the Disguise
- Jesus doesnít want us to perform. He wants us to be real. He wants us to be the people Heís created us to be. He likes the real you and me more than He likes the fake roles we so often play.
- Childlike Faith - An Unusual Portrait of Maturity
- We don't often equate childishness with maturity, but when it comes to our faith they are linked in an important way. As counterintuitive as it might seem, Jesus points to children as the model for mature faith!
- A Model for Sabbath
- There is so much about life that is exhausting. Many people donít even slow down enough to be faithful to Godís call for Sabbath, which simply means, to rest. Maybe it's time for you to hit the brakes and rest in God's love.
- HomeWord offers practical, biblical answers that help parents, couples and youth workers in over 100 church-based seminars across the U.S. and Canada each year. Bring one of our experts to your church.
- Learn More
- Read and share inspiring stories of how the HomeWord ministry has made an impact on parents and families.
- Read the Real Life Stories
- Check out our Culture Blog for finding the most up-to-date and significant news items shaping today’s youth culture and their influence on kids and parenting.
- Read the Blog