Get Answers for: “Biblical Concepts”
- Take Off the Mask
- Our society is crying out for authenticity - don't hide behind your pride or fear, live out your faith for all to see.
- When Saying "Yes" Means Saying "No"
- Stop letting less important things get in the way of the most important commitments in your life! Until you learn to say "no", you'll be overwhelmed by "yes".
- God Uses Imperfect People
- It's so easy to fall into the trap of shame and self-condemnation, the trap that tells us we are too imperfect to be used for God's glory. None of us is without sin, but all of us can be used to further the Lord's Kingdom!
- Real Friends Show Up
- Everyone offers to help! Iíve done this so many times. But, very few people actually show up to help. Real friends show up: what kind of friend are you?
- Learn to Say "No"
- Many of us feel incredible pressure to say yes to everything and everyone that crosses our path, especially when it comes to our children and our church. Maybe it's time you learned to say no.
- God is Good. All the Time.
- In this life, there is no escaping pain. Hereís an important reminder even in times of pain: God is good. God always provides growth opportunities for us in the midst of pain.
- Don't Stop, Don't Quit
- God is always beside us, supporting and encouraging us with His Holy Spirit. Don't stop following Him in times of trouble; don't give up on your faith!
- Be Who You Are!
- Don't make the mistake of trying to become someone other than who God created you to be! Each of us is unique and designed for a purpose!
- Celebration: The Antidote to Jealousy
- When jealousy resides in your soul, it slowly hardens your heart and will eventually produce a negative impact in your life. Fortunately, there is an antidote to jealousy that can help break down bitterness and bring genuine joy into your heart!
- The Last Supper
- On His last evening before the crucifixion, Jesus broke bread with His closest friends, one of whom later betrayed Him. How would you have handled such a betrayal?
- HomeWord offers practical, biblical answers that help parents, couples and youth workers in over 100 church-based seminars across the U.S. and Canada each year. Bring one of our experts to your church.
- Learn More
- Read and share inspiring stories of how the HomeWord ministry has made an impact on parents and families.
- Read the Real Life Stories
- Check out our Culture Blog for finding the most up-to-date and significant news items shaping today’s youth culture and their influence on kids and parenting.
- Read the Blog