Get Answers for: “Biblical Concepts”
- Taking Off the Disguise
- Jesus doesn’t want us to perform. He wants us to be real. He wants us to be the people He’s created us to be. He likes the real you and me more than He likes the fake roles we so often play.
- Life's Not Fair
- It's easy to play the comparison game, but impossible to win: life just isn't fair. As Christ-followers we must remember that God is the one who decides the paths of His people; He is the ultimate Judge.
- Build It Right
- One day, the house-building project that is our life will be completed. Each of us will stand before the Lord and give an account for our workmanship. Are you building a life worthy of God's praise?
- Garbage In, Garbage Out
- It's a simple concept: whatever you put into your heart and mind will eventually be revealed through your words and actions. Is it time to "renew your mind" and take out the trash?
- Just Passing Through?
- We may not be able to see beyond the current chapter of how our lives play out in His story. But as Christ-followers, I do know this: our most important tasks involve doing the necessary things that lead to growth in our relationship with Jesus.
- You Are a Daily Gospel to the World
- You are the only Jesus someone knows - what does your life say about the grace and unconditional love of Christ? Shine your light for God and let the world see His glory through you!
- Cooperating with the Great Physician
- When it comes to God and His healing power, He always works in us and with us, not against us or without us.
- Highway 395
- The curves and detours of life’s challenges can bring wonderful blessings when we trust in God and allow Him to shape us. Regardless how challenging the journey, the right destination makes the trip worth it.
- If Only
- There’s no need to live life in the mire of “if only.” God’s always listening and He always stands ready to generously give you His wisdom.
- Give Yourself a Break
- God doesn’t love us any more or any less when we are or aren’t perfect.
- HomeWord offers practical, biblical answers that help parents, couples and youth workers in over 100 church-based seminars across the U.S. and Canada each year. Bring one of our experts to your church.
- Learn More
- Read and share inspiring stories of how the HomeWord ministry has made an impact on parents and families.
- Read the Real Life Stories
- Check out our Culture Blog for finding the most up-to-date and significant news items shaping today’s youth culture and their influence on kids and parenting.
- Read the Blog