Get Answers for: “Biblical Concepts”
- Amazing Tranformation
- God not only breathes new life into us when we respond to Him by faith, but then He continues transforming us day by day to become more like Jesus! God has promised to continue His transforming work for the rest of our lives!
- Addiction to Activity
- Perhaps one of the greatest addictions we have in the modern world is to activity. Constant stimulation, non-stop effort, on the go until we drop: is this the life God wants for us?
- Slow Me Down, Lord!
- It's easy for our stressful schedules to sidetrack us from the most important priority in life: our relationship with God.
- Finishing Well (Part 1)
- So often, as Christians, we start the race well. We run with great speed, agility, and endurance. Then suddenly, the road disappears. Anyone can start a race, but what matters is who finishes the race.
- God has given us the authority to win the battle of self-control. The true power for living a life of self-control isnít found in yourself. Itís found in one person, Jesus.
- Joy Is Yours
- There are more than 500 instances in the Bible commanding believers to be joyful. Are you a person of joy? Do you want to be?
- Taking Lessons from the Master
- Don't let life's disappointments cause you to lose sight of God's Kingdom!
- Sacrificial Love
- In sending His only Son to die for our sins, God showed the true depth of His sacrificial love for us. There is nothing in heaven or earth that can keep us from this love.
- The Gift of Grace
- GraceÖGodís unmerited favor toward us. It is a free gift, unearned, undeserved and waiting to be received.
- Looks Great, Smells Great...But No Thanks!
- God wants us to move beyond a safe, mediocre diet of Christianity to experience all of what He has to offer.
- HomeWord offers practical, biblical answers that help parents, couples and youth workers in over 100 church-based seminars across the U.S. and Canada each year. Bring one of our experts to your church.
- Learn More
- Read and share inspiring stories of how the HomeWord ministry has made an impact on parents and families.
- Read the Real Life Stories
- Check out our Culture Blog for finding the most up-to-date and significant news items shaping today’s youth culture and their influence on kids and parenting.
- Read the Blog