Get Answers for: “Spiritual Growth”
- A Fight to Save America's Youth - Part 2
- Kids are growing up in a culture that is growing increasingly amoral. Dr. Jim Burns continues his conversation about how parents can really dig in and help our children fight off the negative influences in the world today.
- The Tangled Web of Internet Porn
- Dr. Jim Burns encourages parents to establish healthy boundaries when it comes to their own internet use as well as that of their children.
- Keys to Raising a Well-Behaved Child - Part 2
- Kids between the ages of 3 and 13 are in the perfect place to learn how to mind their manners and reign in improper behavior. Parenting and family expert Dr. Jim Burns cotinues his discussion with best-selling psychologist John Rosemond about the "Keys to Raising a Well-Behaved Child."
- Don't Discipline Under Pressure
- Dr. Jim Burns reminds parents to remain calm and on task before disciplining a child.
- The Influence and Impact of the Intentional Dad - Part 2
- Intentional Dads have an impact on their children right now - one that will last for eternity! Dr. Jim Burns continues his conversation with author and pastor Ed Tandy McGlasson on this crucial topic.
- Inspiring Purpose, Value and Strength in Your Daughter - Part 2
- The Book of Esther is an inspiration to young girls everywhere to claim their royal standing in Christ! Dr. Jim Burns continues his conversation with authors Pam Farrell and Doreen Hanna about "Raising a Modern-Day Princess."
- Inspiring Purpose, Value and Strength in Your Daughter - Part 1
- Authors Pam Farrell and Doreen Hanna are concerned that too many young girls have yet to embrace their royal standing in Christ. Dr. Jim Burns talks with these two popular speakers about tips for raising modern-day princesses.
- The Influence and Impact of the Intentional Dad - Part 1
- Fathers who are intentional, supportive and engaged in the lives of their children make a huge impact. Dr. Jim Burns talks with Ed Tandy McGlasson, author of the best-selling book, The Difference a Father Makes.
- Building a Great Relationship with Your Adult Children - Part 1
- According to a recent report, as many as 40% of 18-to-35-year-olds rely on their parents as their primary means of support. Dr. Jim Burns talks with author Nancy Williams about parenting our adult kids without coddling them.
- Teaching by Example
- Dr. Jim Burns reminds parents about the importance of "listening more than you lecture" because "Children see -- children do."
- HomeWord offers practical, biblical answers that help parents, couples and youth workers in over 100 church-based seminars across the U.S. and Canada each year. Bring one of our experts to your church.
- Learn More
- Read and share inspiring stories of how the HomeWord ministry has made an impact on parents and families.
- Read the Real Life Stories
- Check out our Culture Blog for finding the most up-to-date and significant news items shaping today’s youth culture and their influence on kids and parenting.
- Read the Blog