Get Answers for: “Spiritual Life”
- The Problem of Familiarity
- How often have we, as Christians, been tempted to ignore (or have ignored) Godís warnings because they have simply become too familiar? Donít let familiarity get the best of you!
- A Model for Sabbath
- There is so much about life that is exhausting. Many people donít even slow down enough to be faithful to Godís call for Sabbath, which simply means, to rest. Maybe it's time for you to hit the brakes and rest in God's love.
- Goals for Daily Living
- Most of us set goals for our careers or life dreams, but what about our spiritual goals? Create a personal plan to help you live according to God's goals for you.
- Everyone Needs an Abishai!
- Living as a mature disciple of Jesus doesnít happen in isolation. It requires teamwork! Surrounding ourselves with a support system of believers helps to strengthen our faith.
- Faith IS Action
- True faith is never stagnant: it moves and thrives and surrounds everything in a person's life. True faith results in an active response to God.
- Taking Off the Disguise
- Jesus doesnít want us to perform. He wants us to be real. He wants us to be the people Heís created us to be. He likes the real you and me more than He likes the fake roles we so often play.
- Life's Not Fair
- It's easy to play the comparison game, but impossible to win: life just isn't fair. As Christ-followers we must remember that God is the one who decides the paths of His people; He is the ultimate Judge.
- Garbage In, Garbage Out
- It's a simple concept: whatever you put into your heart and mind will eventually be revealed through your words and actions. Is it time to "renew your mind" and take out the trash?
- You Are a Daily Gospel to the World
- You are the only Jesus someone knows - what does your life say about the grace and unconditional love of Christ? Shine your light for God and let the world see His glory through you!
- Praise God!
- God delights in the praise of His people. Praise brings us closer to God by awakening us spiritually and serving as a connection between the Lord and us.
- HomeWord offers practical, biblical answers that help parents, couples and youth workers in over 100 church-based seminars across the U.S. and Canada each year. Bring one of our experts to your church.
- Learn More
- Read and share inspiring stories of how the HomeWord ministry has made an impact on parents and families.
- Read the Real Life Stories
- Check out our Culture Blog for finding the most up-to-date and significant news items shaping today’s youth culture and their influence on kids and parenting.
- Read the Blog