Get Answers for: “Christian Life”
- Flu Season
- What's your strategy to combat a spiritual virus?
- A Sense of Wonder
- There are so many things that we rob ourselves of when the pace of living goes up and up. Most importantly, we miss out on one of the greatest wonders in life: the person who God has created us to be.
- Fill Your Prescription
- By spending regular time in God’s Word, we take action to fill a spiritual prescription and take “medicine” that will make us whole.
- Join the Crowd
- There are always days when we feel worthless and useless, questioning our value in the kingdom of Christ. But if God can use imperfect heroes like Abraham, Jonah, Peter, and Martha, then surely He can use you!
- Choose to be Different
- God's desire for your life is to break the chains that hold you back and to give your life to His purpose.
- Reasons for Giving Thanks
- Today, live your life with gratitude as a person who has been blessed by God!
- Making People Brand-New
- Affirmation and positive encouragement can change someone's life!
- Spiritual Self-Evaluation: Friend or Foe?
- Realizations that we aren’t all we should be spiritually can result in different responses. They can paralyze us or motivate change in our lives.
- Change My Heart
- We are all the work of God's Hands, and we are all works in progress. Allow God to shape and change you according to His purpose!
- What Are You Looking For?
- Do you tend to see the best or the worst in the people around you? Perhaps it's time to take a second look at your own heart and remove unjust judgments that keep you from truly loving others.
- HomeWord offers practical, biblical answers that help parents, couples and youth workers in over 100 church-based seminars across the U.S. and Canada each year. Bring one of our experts to your church.
- Learn More
- Read and share inspiring stories of how the HomeWord ministry has made an impact on parents and families.
- Read the Real Life Stories
- Check out our Culture Blog for finding the most up-to-date and significant news items shaping today’s youth culture and their influence on kids and parenting.
- Read the Blog