Get Answers for: “Christian Life”
- Drought Conditions
- We need to make moment by moment choices to give breath, life, and water to those areas in our lives which are pleasing to God, or face the reality that they may become parched and starved.
- What Does Jesus Look Like?
- What does Jesus really look like?
- A Stitch in Time Saves Nine
- A little prevention can help avoid major damage control later.
- Power Breaks
- Godís power is something we should not take lightly. When we choose to ďmove the stone away,Ē He is able to do mighty acts of grace on our behalf.
- Phone Tag
- When it comes to prayer, itís good to remember that with the Lord, there is no phone tag, no voicemail, and no need for caller ID.
- The Reference Letter
- Honest self-evaluation is a healthy exercise.
- Who Gets Your Time?
- Never underestimate the positive message you are giving your kids by watching those games, driving them all around the county or being with them in one of the hundreds of other ways you are present in their lives.
- Safe Obedience
- God asks us to trust and obey Him because He knows what is best.
- A Healthy Reminder
- The Word of God reminds us that our days are limited. How will you live and use the rest of your days?
- For All People
- Reading and understanding the Bible helps equip us for lifeís journey.
- HomeWord offers practical, biblical answers that help parents, couples and youth workers in over 100 church-based seminars across the U.S. and Canada each year. Bring one of our experts to your church.
- Learn More
- Read and share inspiring stories of how the HomeWord ministry has made an impact on parents and families.
- Read the Real Life Stories
- Check out our Culture Blog for finding the most up-to-date and significant news items shaping today’s youth culture and their influence on kids and parenting.
- Read the Blog