Get Answers for: “Christian Life”
- We Need Each Other
- It's not good for people to be alone.
- Authentic Christianity
- There is no greater witness for Christ than people who are open and vulnerable about their love for God and their own struggles.
- Dare to Dream
- Don't sit back and wait for someone else to make a difference when you can be that person.
- Beating Envy
- Catch envy quickly so that it doesn't have a chance to take root in your life.
- Never Settle for Mediocrity
- Too many people today settle for second-best in life. Mediocrity is all they put into life, and mediocrity is all they get out of life.
- God Wants Your Heart
- God wants your heart, not your religion.
- A Love Story
- We all want to be loved with a love that remains strong and unchanged even when we don't recognize it.
- Proof vs. Mystery
- The Kingdom of God is more about mystery than proof.
- God of Miracles
- There are moments in life that point undeniably to God.
- The Reference Letter
- Honest self-evaluation is a healthy exercise.
- HomeWord offers practical, biblical answers that help parents, couples and youth workers in over 100 church-based seminars across the U.S. and Canada each year. Bring one of our experts to your church.
- Learn More
- Read and share inspiring stories of how the HomeWord ministry has made an impact on parents and families.
- Read the Real Life Stories
- Check out our Culture Blog for finding the most up-to-date and significant news items shaping today’s youth culture and their influence on kids and parenting.
- Read the Blog