Get Answers for: “Christian Life”
- Responding to Anger
- Whenever we are angry and donít express it appropriately, the anger comes back to hurt us.
- Are You an Accident Waiting to Happen?
- When we live life without margins, we are just one tink away from exploding.
- Finding Quiet
- An essential ingredient of connecting with God and growing spiritually is pursuing quiet.
- Childlike Faith - An Unusual Portrait of Maturity
- We don't often equate childishness with maturity, but when it comes to our faith they are linked in an important way. As counterintuitive as it might seem, Jesus points to children as the model for mature faith!
- A Model for Sabbath
- There is so much about life that is exhausting. Many people donít even slow down enough to be faithful to Godís call for Sabbath, which simply means, to rest. Maybe it's time for you to hit the brakes and rest in God's love.
- Highway 395
- The curves and detours of lifeís challenges can bring wonderful blessings when we trust in God and allow Him to shape us. Regardless how challenging the journey, the right destination makes the trip worth it.
- Better Together
- To know and be known; love and be loved; celebrate and be celebrated; and serve and be servedÖthatís Godís invitation to us today. Isnít that what you really want?
- How to Treat Soul Cancer
- The steps required to treat skin cancer are actually similar to the steps toward removing the diseased elements that reside within our inner, spiritual selves.
- Busyness Doesnít Satisfy
- Connecting with Jesus is a better choice than busyness.
- If Only
- Thereís no need to live life in the mire of ďif only.Ē Godís always listening and He always stands ready to generously give you His wisdom.
- HomeWord offers practical, biblical answers that help parents, couples and youth workers in over 100 church-based seminars across the U.S. and Canada each year. Bring one of our experts to your church.
- Learn More
- Read and share inspiring stories of how the HomeWord ministry has made an impact on parents and families.
- Read the Real Life Stories
- Check out our Culture Blog for finding the most up-to-date and significant news items shaping today’s youth culture and their influence on kids and parenting.
- Read the Blog