Get Answers for: “Christian Life”
- When Life Doesn't Turn Out
- Disappointment is a natural part of everyone's life. Unless we let go of the pain of disappointment, we risk developing a heart full of bitterness. Remember: God will always provide everything you need!
- Highway 395
- The curves and detours of lifeís challenges can bring wonderful blessings when we trust in God and allow Him to shape us. Regardless how challenging the journey, the right destination makes the trip worth it.
- The Problem of Familiarity
- How often have we, as Christians, been tempted to ignore (or have ignored) Godís warnings because they have simply become too familiar? Donít let familiarity get the best of you!
- In Good Company
- If youíve been rejected, know that you are in good company.
- Goals for Daily Living
- Most of us set goals for our careers or life dreams, but what about our spiritual goals? Create a personal plan to help you live according to God's goals for you.
- Attitude and Circumstances
- Attitude is everything - no matter what your circumstances may be!
- Sharing Your Story
- People are hurting and can benefit from hearing of your experiences with Jesus.
- Everyone Needs an Abishai!
- Living as a mature disciple of Jesus doesnít happen in isolation. It requires teamwork! Surrounding ourselves with a support system of believers helps to strengthen our faith.
- Pursuing God
- God cares much more about our desire to connect with Him than any sort of competence in connecting.
- Faith IS Action
- True faith is never stagnant: it moves and thrives and surrounds everything in a person's life. True faith results in an active response to God.
- HomeWord offers practical, biblical answers that help parents, couples and youth workers in over 100 church-based seminars across the U.S. and Canada each year. Bring one of our experts to your church.
- Learn More
- Read and share inspiring stories of how the HomeWord ministry has made an impact on parents and families.
- Read the Real Life Stories
- Check out our Culture Blog for finding the most up-to-date and significant news items shaping today’s youth culture and their influence on kids and parenting.
- Read the Blog