Get Answers for: “Christian Life”
- Pursuing God
- God cares much more about our desire to connect with Him than any sort of competence in connecting.
- Does Your Family Know You Love Them?
- How is your relationship with your family? Whatever your relationship is like with your family, the biblical mandate is to be loving and supportive.
- Keeping Your Eyes on Jesus
- When we fix our eyes on Jesus and persevere, we can accomplish our goals; when we take our eyes off our Savior and follow another road, we forfeit our spiritual direction in life.
- Life's Not Fair
- It's easy to play the comparison game, but impossible to win: life just isn't fair. As Christ-followers we must remember that God is the one who decides the paths of His people; He is the ultimate Judge.
- Starting Over
- Good news: Fresh starts are for everybody!
- Build It Right
- One day, the house-building project that is our life will be completed. Each of us will stand before the Lord and give an account for our workmanship. Are you building a life worthy of God's praise?
- You Are a Daily Gospel to the World
- You are the only Jesus someone knows - what does your life say about the grace and unconditional love of Christ? Shine your light for God and let the world see His glory through you!
- Excuse Me!
- Serving is the primary method God uses to form the character of Jesus in us.
- Busyness Doesn’t Satisfy
- Connecting with Jesus is a better choice than busyness.
- Just Passing Through?
- We may not be able to see beyond the current chapter of how our lives play out in His story. But as Christ-followers, I do know this: our most important tasks involve doing the necessary things that lead to growth in our relationship with Jesus.
- HomeWord offers practical, biblical answers that help parents, couples and youth workers in over 100 church-based seminars across the U.S. and Canada each year. Bring one of our experts to your church.
- Learn More
- Read and share inspiring stories of how the HomeWord ministry has made an impact on parents and families.
- Read the Real Life Stories
- Check out our Culture Blog for finding the most up-to-date and significant news items shaping today’s youth culture and their influence on kids and parenting.
- Read the Blog