Get Answers for: “Christian Life”
- The Source of Lasting Change
- No matter what, you’re going to produce the fruit of the vine to which you are connected. So the question is, what kind of fruit are you producing?
- Faith Is
- Faith is ordinary people doing extraordinary things with God's supernatural help.
- The Search for Significance
- Everyone wants to feel like they matter, that what they do and who they are means something. Jesus' life is a perfect example of how to achieve true significance.
- God is Good! Give Thanks!
- There is always at least one good reason to give thanks, whatever your circumstances, and it is this: God is good.
- Basics Are Important
- There are some basic components of the Christian life that we should remind ourselves of to ensure simple, loving devotion to Christ.
- Dirty Windows or Blurred Vision?
- When you are tempted to judge or complain about someone, take a moment first to see if it is only your own vision that is blurred.
- The Ultimate Stabilizer
- God works to calm our fears, even when the storms of life are at their strongest.
- Hang on to Hope
- The call of the Christian is to keep on looking to Jesus, to persevere, and move in His direction.
- Blessing Dressed in Crisis
- God is big enough to orchestrate blessing even in times of crisis.
- Extraordinary Love
- Jesus told the story we know as “The Good Samaritan.” It is very insightful, powerful, and, to be perfectly honest, very challenging. Which of the main characters are you most like?
- HomeWord offers practical, biblical answers that help parents, couples and youth workers in over 100 church-based seminars across the U.S. and Canada each year. Bring one of our experts to your church.
- Learn More
- Read and share inspiring stories of how the HomeWord ministry has made an impact on parents and families.
- Read the Real Life Stories
- Check out our Culture Blog for finding the most up-to-date and significant news items shaping today’s youth culture and their influence on kids and parenting.
- Read the Blog