Get Answers for: “Christian Life”
- Hang on to Hope
- The call of the Christian is to keep on looking to Jesus, to persevere, and move in His direction.
- Rooted in Christ
- When the storms of the world come blowing in, it can be easy to falter if our roots are shallow. When we are nurtured consistently by God’s truth, we too will become mature.
- What Hole Are You Stuck In?
- It's so easy to find ourselves trapped in patterns of poor choices and self-pity. Break the cycle today!
- The Key to a Good Life
- The key to greatness is not in our own successes or skills, but in our compassion and servanthood to others!
- Living By Your New Nature
- Jesus gave His life so that we would have the chance to live a new life with a new nature: the loving nature of God!
- The Ultimate Lifesaver
- Jesus calls all of us who have experienced His rescue to become part of His rescue team—to act heroically, willingly putting our lives on the line—in order to help rescue others.
- The Search for Significance
- Everyone wants to feel like they matter, that what they do and who they are means something. Jesus' life is a perfect example of how to achieve true significance.
- Helpless or Hopeful?
- Helplessness can lead to paralysis, rendering us unable to do anything. That’s why Jesus is such an inspiration! In the midst of the temptations, He was ministered to, strengthened, and encouraged.
- Pure Religion
- All too often the Church is recognized for all it stands against, rather than what it stands for. Time and again, the Bible expresses God's compassion for the last and least in society. What is your spiritual focus: compassionate relationship or lifeless religion?
- Thoughts on a Well-Traveled Road
- If we submit them to Him, God will use our pain, frustration, confusion, and failures to transform our lives for the better!
- HomeWord offers practical, biblical answers that help parents, couples and youth workers in over 100 church-based seminars across the U.S. and Canada each year. Bring one of our experts to your church.
- Learn More
- Read and share inspiring stories of how the HomeWord ministry has made an impact on parents and families.
- Read the Real Life Stories
- Check out our Culture Blog for finding the most up-to-date and significant news items shaping today’s youth culture and their influence on kids and parenting.
- Read the Blog