Get Answers for: “Christian Life”
- A Fight to Save America's Youth - Part 2
- Kids are growing up in a culture that is growing increasingly amoral. Dr. Jim Burns continues his conversation about how parents can really dig in and help our children fight off the negative influences in the world today.
- The Tangled Web of Internet Porn
- Dr. Jim Burns encourages parents to establish healthy boundaries when it comes to their own internet use as well as that of their children.
- Don't Discipline Under Pressure
- Dr. Jim Burns reminds parents to remain calm and on task before disciplining a child.
- When the Drug War Hits Home - Part 1
- Matt Pride was a good kid. But once he experimented with marijuana, he became addicted - and his addiction turned his whole family upside down. Parenting and family expert Dr. Jim Burns talks with Matt's mom, author Kathy Pride.
- Teaching Your Kids the Value of Simple Living
- Dr. Jim Burns urges parents to stop working so hard to accumulate "stuff" and make family values more of a priority.
- Releasing a Child for Adoption
- Dr. Jim Burns discusses some questions to consider if birth parents are evaluating the benefits of releasing a child to adoptive parents.
- Inspiring Purpose, Value and Strength in Your Daughter - Part 2
- The Book of Esther is an inspiration to young girls everywhere to claim their royal standing in Christ! Dr. Jim Burns continues his conversation with authors Pam Farrell and Doreen Hanna about "Raising a Modern-Day Princess."
- Inspiring Purpose, Value and Strength in Your Daughter - Part 1
- Authors Pam Farrell and Doreen Hanna are concerned that too many young girls have yet to embrace their royal standing in Christ. Dr. Jim Burns talks with these two popular speakers about tips for raising modern-day princesses.
- Teaching by Example
- Dr. Jim Burns reminds parents about the importance of "listening more than you lecture" because "Children see -- children do."
- The Influence and Impact of the Intentional Dad - Part 2
- Intentional Dads have an impact on their children right now - one that will last for eternity! Dr. Jim Burns continues his conversation with author and pastor Ed Tandy McGlasson on this crucial topic.
- HomeWord offers practical, biblical answers that help parents, couples and youth workers in over 100 church-based seminars across the U.S. and Canada each year. Bring one of our experts to your church.
- Learn More
- Read and share inspiring stories of how the HomeWord ministry has made an impact on parents and families.
- Read the Real Life Stories
- Check out our Culture Blog for finding the most up-to-date and significant news items shaping today’s youth culture and their influence on kids and parenting.
- Read the Blog