Get Answers for: “Communication”
- What should Christian parents teach their children about birth control?
- What should Christian parents teach their children about birth control? If our daughter has already has made the wrong decision, should we think about putting her on the "pill"?
- My 13 year old son is a "screamer".
- My 13 year old son is a "screamer". Lately, whenever he gets frustrated he just starts screaming.
- We want to set limits for our teen's talking on the phone.
- My son is 13 and has recently taken up talking on the phone for extended periods of time. We want to set limits but are having difficulty with why restrictions should be put on the amount of time spent on the phone.
- I have a friend who seems to act a different way everyday.
- I have a friend who seems to act a different way every day. One day she will be cheery and involved, and then the next day she'll be the complete opposite and even sit at the lunch table with her head down and take no interest in anything.
- Engaged Sister Making A Mistake
- My sister is getting married in about a year. I have a really bad feeling about it.
- Should we tell our children the truth about our past?
- My wife and I both have had a shaky past. Do we tell our children the truth about our past?
- Many of my friends do things that are legal - but just stupid.
- Many of my friends do things that are legal-but just stupid. Some are 18 and smoke. One rides a motorcycle without a helmet (and our state has no laws against it). When it is legal, how do I discourage stupid things?
- If my daughter has been stealing, what should I do about it?
- I think my daughter may have stolen some clothes recently, either from friends or from stores. Should I confront her with my suspicions? If she has been stealing, what should I do about it?
- I have been with my "husband" for 13 years, but technically we are not married.
- I have been with my "husband" for 13 years and we have an 11 year old son. We have, for all intents and purposes, the perfect life. He is my best friend and soul mate. BUT, we are not technically married.
- My son is 13, and is having trouble with anger.
- My son is 13, and is having trouble with anger. He gets overly defensive when we ask him to do chores around the house, finish homework, etc. We are so tired of the arguing and conflict.
- HomeWord offers practical, biblical answers that help parents, couples and youth workers in over 100 church-based seminars across the U.S. and Canada each year. Bring one of our experts to your church.
- Learn More
- Read and share inspiring stories of how the HomeWord ministry has made an impact on parents and families.
- Read the Real Life Stories
- Check out our Culture Blog for finding the most up-to-date and significant news items shaping today’s youth culture and their influence on kids and parenting.
- Read the Blog