Get Answers for: “Faith”
- Handling Rejection
- The question of how to handle rejection becomes easier when you answer a foundational question: Who am I going to live my life for—God or humans?
- Changing Your Focus Overcomes Discouragement
- To limit discouragement, we must move from a perspective that says, “It’s all about me” to one that realizes, “It’s all about God.”
- Christlike or Christless?
- Obedience is much easier when we’re living topped off and spiritually refueled.
- Taking Off the Disguise
- Jesus doesn’t want us to perform. He wants us to be real. He wants us to be the people He’s created us to be. He likes the real you and me more than He likes the fake roles we so often play.
- Childlike Faith - An Unusual Portrait of Maturity
- We don't often equate childishness with maturity, but when it comes to our faith they are linked in an important way. As counterintuitive as it might seem, Jesus points to children as the model for mature faith!
- Highway 395
- The curves and detours of life’s challenges can bring wonderful blessings when we trust in God and allow Him to shape us. Regardless how challenging the journey, the right destination makes the trip worth it.
- God Works
- God isn’t a genie, just waiting for us to rub the lamp so that He can appear and grant our three wishes. Instead, God is waiting for us to forfeit our selfish agendas and to make the decision to follow Jesus.
- Busyness Doesn’t Satisfy
- Connecting with Jesus is a better choice than busyness.
- If Only
- There’s no need to live life in the mire of “if only.” God’s always listening and He always stands ready to generously give you His wisdom.
- Starting Over
- Good news: Fresh starts are for everybody!
- HomeWord offers practical, biblical answers that help parents, couples and youth workers in over 100 church-based seminars across the U.S. and Canada each year. Bring one of our experts to your church.
- Learn More
- Read and share inspiring stories of how the HomeWord ministry has made an impact on parents and families.
- Read the Real Life Stories
- Check out our Culture Blog for finding the most up-to-date and significant news items shaping today’s youth culture and their influence on kids and parenting.
- Read the Blog