Get Answers for: “Faith”
- God Uses Imperfect People
- It's so easy to fall into the trap of shame and self-condemnation, the trap that tells us we are too imperfect to be used for God's glory. None of us is without sin, but all of us can be used to further the Lord's Kingdom!
- Handling Rejection
- The question of how to handle rejection becomes easier when you answer a foundational question: Who am I going to live my life for—God or humans?
- Changing Your Focus Overcomes Discouragement
- To limit discouragement, we must move from a perspective that says, “It’s all about me” to one that realizes, “It’s all about God.”
- Christlike or Christless?
- Obedience is much easier when we’re living topped off and spiritually refueled.
- God is Good. All the Time.
- In this life, there is no escaping pain. Here’s an important reminder even in times of pain: God is good. God always provides growth opportunities for us in the midst of pain.
- Don't Stop, Don't Quit
- God is always beside us, supporting and encouraging us with His Holy Spirit. Don't stop following Him in times of trouble; don't give up on your faith!
- Highway 395
- The curves and detours of life’s challenges can bring wonderful blessings when we trust in God and allow Him to shape us. Regardless how challenging the journey, the right destination makes the trip worth it.
- Moving from Willpower to Real Power
- Willpower isn’t enough for us to accomplish what matters most. We need God's power at work in us.
- The Last Supper
- On His last evening before the crucifixion, Jesus broke bread with His closest friends, one of whom later betrayed Him. How would you have handled such a betrayal?
- If Only
- There’s no need to live life in the mire of “if only.” God’s always listening and He always stands ready to generously give you His wisdom.
- HomeWord offers practical, biblical answers that help parents, couples and youth workers in over 100 church-based seminars across the U.S. and Canada each year. Bring one of our experts to your church.
- Learn More
- Read and share inspiring stories of how the HomeWord ministry has made an impact on parents and families.
- Read the Real Life Stories
- Check out our Culture Blog for finding the most up-to-date and significant news items shaping today’s youth culture and their influence on kids and parenting.
- Read the Blog