Get Answers for: “Faith”
- Be Humble Before God
- There is nothing inherently wrong with having hopes and dreams for the future, with developing your potential, with growing your business, with saving for your future. But, the most important issue is this: are you rich towards God?
- Does your heart need to be "rebooted"? Is your spirit overloaded and ready to crash? Our God is always available to repair and restore your life--no matter how broken you may seem!
- Making Everything New
- Your life, right now, is not the end of your story. The God who is about the business of making every new is more than able to make your life new again.
- Just Checking In
- Jesus desires a relationship with us - He wants to be your friend and confidante! Talking with Him doesn't need to be formal, just check in!
- Out of the Spotlight
- Too often, we get caught up in competition with other Christians, other churches or other ministries, and we forget that our primary purpose is not to seek attention for ourselves, but it is to point others to Jesus.
- Hey, I Know You!
- We often look for God in the "big" things, the major moments. But the reality is that our God shows up when we least expect Him, calling to us in a still, silent voice.
- Extreme Makeover: YOU Edition!
- Imagine what the God of the universe could do if you were willing to allow the Master Builder Himself permission to remodel you!
- Accountability and Support
- Scripture is full of examples of people needing and belonging to a community of believers who could encourage, support, and exhort each other. If you are not in some type of accountability relationship or support group, then I challenge you to join one.
- Looking at Where You've Been
- Wherever you are in your journey, whether a time of light or a time of darkness, God is with you!
- The Mystery of the Wind
- Seeing faith as an open-ended quest is okay.
- HomeWord offers practical, biblical answers that help parents, couples and youth workers in over 100 church-based seminars across the U.S. and Canada each year. Bring one of our experts to your church.
- Learn More
- Read and share inspiring stories of how the HomeWord ministry has made an impact on parents and families.
- Read the Real Life Stories
- Check out our Culture Blog for finding the most up-to-date and significant news items shaping today’s youth culture and their influence on kids and parenting.
- Read the Blog