Get Answers for: “Faith”
- Moving from Willpower to Real Power
- Willpower isnít enough for us to accomplish what matters most. We need God's power at work in us.
- Feeling Abandoned by God
- Just because you don't always feel God's presence doesn't mean He has abandoned you; He promises never to leave your side!
- Affirming "What Could Be"
- We all need people in our lives to see what we donít see in ourselves. Today, breathe some life into another person by recognizing their potential and telling her or him what could be.
- Status Quo
- Devotion to Jesus shatters the status quo. Devotion to Jesus causes people to be real change agents in this world. Devotion to Jesus is the salt that enhances and preserves the world, and is the light that illuminates the darkness.
- Sharing Your Story
- People are hurting and can benefit from hearing of your experiences with Jesus.
- When Losing Control Is a Good Thing
- When we try to control and fix everything ourselves, we leave no room for God to be God! True faith means giving up control.
- How Much Are You Worth?
- You know how much youíre worth? Youíre worth the life, the blood, the death, and the resurrection of Jesus Christ.
- The Source of Lasting Change
- No matter what, youíre going to produce the fruit of the vine to which you are connected. So the question is, what kind of fruit are you producing?
- Finding Guidance You Can Trust
- Everything you need for guidance in life is right there in the Scriptures, either in specific form, or in general principle. Itís right there. Itís laid out for us.
- Go For It
- There will always be naysayers and people who reject the good you do: don't make them an excuse to give up!
- HomeWord offers practical, biblical answers that help parents, couples and youth workers in over 100 church-based seminars across the U.S. and Canada each year. Bring one of our experts to your church.
- Learn More
- Read and share inspiring stories of how the HomeWord ministry has made an impact on parents and families.
- Read the Real Life Stories
- Check out our Culture Blog for finding the most up-to-date and significant news items shaping today’s youth culture and their influence on kids and parenting.
- Read the Blog