Get Answers for: “Faith”
- Enjoy Life!
- God knows all your worries, hopes, fears, and dreams, and He wants us to lay them before Him -- not waste our lives by being anxious! When you release your life to His control, you will finally be able to enjoy each day to its fullest.
- Clarity or Trust?
- Many of us have made seeking clarity a higher priority than simply trusting God. Trust is faith in action.
- When Life Doesn't Turn Out
- Disappointment is a natural part of everyone's life. Unless we let go of the pain of disappointment, we risk developing a heart full of bitterness. Remember: God will always provide everything you need!
- Feeling Abandoned by God
- Just because you don't always feel God's presence doesn't mean He has abandoned you; He promises never to leave your side!
- Goals for Daily Living
- Most of us set goals for our careers or life dreams, but what about our spiritual goals? Create a personal plan to help you live according to God's goals for you.
- Affirming "What Could Be"
- We all need people in our lives to see what we donít see in ourselves. Today, breathe some life into another person by recognizing their potential and telling her or him what could be.
- Sharing Your Story
- People are hurting and can benefit from hearing of your experiences with Jesus.
- Checking Your Attitude
- Your attitude has the power to change a situation...for better or for worse!
- Faith IS Action
- True faith is never stagnant: it moves and thrives and surrounds everything in a person's life. True faith results in an active response to God.
- One Day at a Time
- Jesus instructs us to live one day at a time. He knew that so much of what we worry about is out of our control. Do your best to live today, just one day at a time!
- HomeWord offers practical, biblical answers that help parents, couples and youth workers in over 100 church-based seminars across the U.S. and Canada each year. Bring one of our experts to your church.
- Learn More
- Read and share inspiring stories of how the HomeWord ministry has made an impact on parents and families.
- Read the Real Life Stories
- Check out our Culture Blog for finding the most up-to-date and significant news items shaping today’s youth culture and their influence on kids and parenting.
- Read the Blog