Get Answers for: “Faith”
- You Are the Only Jesus Somebody Knows
- Christ lives in us and will use us to help heal this hurting world if we will let Him.
- Mending The Broken Lives
- God mends and heals our broken lives.
- Jesus Help Me and to God Be the Glory
- If a person of Johann Sebastian Bachís talent and giftedness made it a habit to ask for Godís help and to give God thanks, how much more should we do the same?
- A Standing Ovation
- Godís love is unfailing for you today and for eternity.
- The Cross
- Below the surface of the cross as a Christian symbol, the message is where one finds true hope.
- A Season of Thanks
- As you celebrate Thanksgiving, take time to thank God for His many promises.
- Lord, Liar, Lunatic?
- We read in John 10:30 that Jesus states "I and the Father are one." Do you find this statement difficult to believe?
- We Need Each Other
- It's not good for people to be alone.
- Who Do You Say I Am?
- What we think about who God is directly influences how we live and interact with our Creator.
- The Impala Syndrome
- When we insist upon living by sight and always determining the results before we act, we short-circuit faith, cutting God and His power out of the equation in our lives.
- HomeWord offers practical, biblical answers that help parents, couples and youth workers in over 100 church-based seminars across the U.S. and Canada each year. Bring one of our experts to your church.
- Learn More
- Read and share inspiring stories of how the HomeWord ministry has made an impact on parents and families.
- Read the Real Life Stories
- Check out our Culture Blog for finding the most up-to-date and significant news items shaping today’s youth culture and their influence on kids and parenting.
- Read the Blog