Get Answers for: “Faith”
- Childlike Faith - An Unusual Portrait of Maturity
- We don't often equate childishness with maturity, but when it comes to our faith they are linked in an important way. As counterintuitive as it might seem, Jesus points to children as the model for mature faith!
- The Gift of Grace
- Grace…God’s unmerited favor toward us. It is a free gift, unearned, undeserved and waiting to be received.
- Taking Lessons from the Master
- Don't let life's disappointments cause you to lose sight of God's Kingdom!
- The Uniqueness of Christ
- Who is Jesus Christ? Our Savior, our Shepherd, our Friend. No one else is like Him!
- The Shalom of God
- When we think about peace, we usually think about a lack of conflict. But Jesus had something much bigger in mind when He taught His followers about peace.
- I'm Not Moving
- Are you happy to listen to God but still resist doing what He says? Let Him move you toward His purposes for your life.
- God's Work Isn't Finished
- God lovingly chose you before time began, knew right where you’d be this day, and has a purpose for you both today AND tomorrow!
- God's Daily Miracles
- God doesn't always perform miracles at our every petition, but don't underestimate His power either. We are surrounded by tiny miracles every single day!
- Five-Fingered Prayer
- Prayer is such an important element of our daily walk of faith, yet one of the easiest to forget. Use this simple method to help you pray for others as well as yourself.
- Costly Discipleship
- The call to Christ is the call to serve; will you take up your cross to follow Him?
- HomeWord offers practical, biblical answers that help parents, couples and youth workers in over 100 church-based seminars across the U.S. and Canada each year. Bring one of our experts to your church.
- Learn More
- Read and share inspiring stories of how the HomeWord ministry has made an impact on parents and families.
- Read the Real Life Stories
- Check out our Culture Blog for finding the most up-to-date and significant news items shaping today’s youth culture and their influence on kids and parenting.
- Read the Blog