Get Answers for: “Faith”
- There is a Season
- Life is full of ups and downs, struggles and triumphs, and God is by our side throughout it all. No matter what season of life you are in, remember that our Lord will see you through!
- A Firm Foundation
- A wise person once said, ďA Bible that is falling apart belongs to someone who is not.Ē Become firmly grounded in the Word of God, and when the storms of life come, your faith will remain intact.
- Standing at the Door
- Jesus is knocking on the door of your heart: how will you respond to Him?
- How Many Loaves Do You Have?
- It's easy to be overwhelmed by the needs of those around us, but maybe you have exactly what God requires to make a miracle happen!
- Observation or Participation?
- Too often, many Christians sit on the sidelines observing others living the life of true faith.
- Finding Guidance You Can Trust
- Everything you need for guidance in life is right there in the Scriptures, either in specific form, or in general principle. Itís right there. Itís laid out for us.
- A Hunger for Holiness
- Every Christian is called to live a life of holiness, a life set apart by a commitment to obeying God and pursuing a relationship with Him.
- Knowing Where You're Headed But Not Where You're Going
- We must each face our life journey one day at a time, trusting God's guidance and stepping out in faith.
- Basics Are Important
- There are some basic components of the Christian life that we should remind ourselves of to ensure simple, loving devotion to Christ.
- Living With What We Don't Understand
- When you encounter frustrations about life Ė and you find things you donít understand Ė share them with God.
- HomeWord offers practical, biblical answers that help parents, couples and youth workers in over 100 church-based seminars across the U.S. and Canada each year. Bring one of our experts to your church.
- Learn More
- Read and share inspiring stories of how the HomeWord ministry has made an impact on parents and families.
- Read the Real Life Stories
- Check out our Culture Blog for finding the most up-to-date and significant news items shaping today’s youth culture and their influence on kids and parenting.
- Read the Blog