Get Answers for: “Faith”
- God Wants Your Heart
- God wants your heart, not your religion.
- Asterisks, Part One: A Future and a Hope*
- A look at the larger context of the often-quoted Old Testament passage, Jeremiah 29:11 ("...plans for good...to give you a future and a hope."), and what it means for our lives today.
- Proof vs. Mystery
- The Kingdom of God is more about mystery than proof.
- Power Breaks
- God’s power is something we should not take lightly. When we choose to “move the stone away,” He is able to do mighty acts of grace on our behalf.
- You Are Special
- God wants us to look to Him for our self worth and not look to others.
- The Potter’s Wheel
- God desires us to patiently undergo the processes of preparation, centering, shaping, and refining through His skillful work in our lives.
- Are You a Huge, Huge, Christian?
- When others look at your life, would they say that you are a huge, huge, Christian?
- It's Not About the Mystery
- Do we dwell on struggling to find the answers to the Why? in life, or do we look to our Maker and place our trust in Him?
- Parable of the Ducks
- A simple reminder today that while your words are important, they can only go so far.
- Tunnel Vision
- When we over focus on our problems, we can miss the bigger picture of what God is doing in our lives.
- HomeWord offers practical, biblical answers that help parents, couples and youth workers in over 100 church-based seminars across the U.S. and Canada each year. Bring one of our experts to your church.
- Learn More
- Read and share inspiring stories of how the HomeWord ministry has made an impact on parents and families.
- Read the Real Life Stories
- Check out our Culture Blog for finding the most up-to-date and significant news items shaping today’s youth culture and their influence on kids and parenting.
- Read the Blog