Get Answers for: “God”
- When Losing Control Is a Good Thing
- When we try to control and fix everything ourselves, we leave no room for God to be God! True faith means giving up control.
- How Much Are You Worth?
- You know how much you’re worth? You’re worth the life, the blood, the death, and the resurrection of Jesus Christ.
- The Source of Lasting Change
- No matter what, you’re going to produce the fruit of the vine to which you are connected. So the question is, what kind of fruit are you producing?
- Give Yourself a Break
- God doesn’t love us any more or any less when we are or aren’t perfect.
- Finding Guidance You Can Trust
- Everything you need for guidance in life is right there in the Scriptures, either in specific form, or in general principle. It’s right there. It’s laid out for us.
- Serving Anyone Anywhere Anytime
- When we see a fellow believer in need of help, our calling is to step up and help whenever and wherever possible.
- God is Good! Give Thanks!
- There is always at least one good reason to give thanks, whatever your circumstances, and it is this: God is good.
- Basics Are Important
- There are some basic components of the Christian life that we should remind ourselves of to ensure simple, loving devotion to Christ.
- The Ultimate Stabilizer
- God works to calm our fears, even when the storms of life are at their strongest.
- How Quickly We Forget
- Do you find yourself grumbling, “What has God done for me lately?” God calls us to be thankful people, people who remember his goodness and trust in Him to provide for our needs.
- HomeWord offers practical, biblical answers that help parents, couples and youth workers in over 100 church-based seminars across the U.S. and Canada each year. Bring one of our experts to your church.
- Learn More
- Read and share inspiring stories of how the HomeWord ministry has made an impact on parents and families.
- Read the Real Life Stories
- Check out our Culture Blog for finding the most up-to-date and significant news items shaping today’s youth culture and their influence on kids and parenting.
- Read the Blog