Get Answers for: “God”
- The Last Supper
- On His last evening before the crucifixion, Jesus broke bread with His closest friends, one of whom later betrayed Him. How would you have handled such a betrayal?
- Enjoy Life!
- God knows all your worries, hopes, fears, and dreams, and He wants us to lay them before Him -- not waste our lives by being anxious! When you release your life to His control, you will finally be able to enjoy each day to its fullest.
- When Life Doesn't Turn Out
- Disappointment is a natural part of everyone's life. Unless we let go of the pain of disappointment, we risk developing a heart full of bitterness. Remember: God will always provide everything you need!
- A Model for Sabbath
- There is so much about life that is exhausting. Many people donít even slow down enough to be faithful to Godís call for Sabbath, which simply means, to rest. Maybe it's time for you to hit the brakes and rest in God's love.
- The Problem of Familiarity
- How often have we, as Christians, been tempted to ignore (or have ignored) Godís warnings because they have simply become too familiar? Donít let familiarity get the best of you!
- Clarity or Trust?
- Many of us have made seeking clarity a higher priority than simply trusting God. Trust is faith in action.
- Goals for Daily Living
- Most of us set goals for our careers or life dreams, but what about our spiritual goals? Create a personal plan to help you live according to God's goals for you.
- Does Your Family Know You Love Them?
- How is your relationship with your family? Whatever your relationship is like with your family, the biblical mandate is to be loving and supportive.
- Faith IS Action
- True faith is never stagnant: it moves and thrives and surrounds everything in a person's life. True faith results in an active response to God.
- Keeping Your Eyes on Jesus
- When we fix our eyes on Jesus and persevere, we can accomplish our goals; when we take our eyes off our Savior and follow another road, we forfeit our spiritual direction in life.
- HomeWord offers practical, biblical answers that help parents, couples and youth workers in over 100 church-based seminars across the U.S. and Canada each year. Bring one of our experts to your church.
- Learn More
- Read and share inspiring stories of how the HomeWord ministry has made an impact on parents and families.
- Read the Real Life Stories
- Check out our Culture Blog for finding the most up-to-date and significant news items shaping today’s youth culture and their influence on kids and parenting.
- Read the Blog