Get Answers for: “God”
- Slow Me Down, Lord!
- It's easy for our stressful schedules to sidetrack us from the most important priority in life: our relationship with God.
- The Gift of Grace
- Grace…God’s unmerited favor toward us. It is a free gift, unearned, undeserved and waiting to be received.
- Sacrificial Love
- In sending His only Son to die for our sins, God showed the true depth of His sacrificial love for us. There is nothing in heaven or earth that can keep us from this love.
- The Uniqueness of Christ
- Who is Jesus Christ? Our Savior, our Shepherd, our Friend. No one else is like Him!
- I'm Not Moving
- Are you happy to listen to God but still resist doing what He says? Let Him move you toward His purposes for your life.
- Living Generously
- We all want God to bless us, but have you considered what He really expects you to do with His blessings? Here's a hint: don't store up treasures on earth!
- Childlike Faith - An Unusual Portrait of Maturity
- We don't often equate childishness with maturity, but when it comes to our faith they are linked in an important way. As counterintuitive as it might seem, Jesus points to children as the model for mature faith!
- Five-Fingered Prayer
- Prayer is such an important element of our daily walk of faith, yet one of the easiest to forget. Use this simple method to help you pray for others as well as yourself.
- God's Work Isn't Finished
- God lovingly chose you before time began, knew right where you’d be this day, and has a purpose for you both today AND tomorrow!
- God's Daily Miracles
- God doesn't always perform miracles at our every petition, but don't underestimate His power either. We are surrounded by tiny miracles every single day!
- HomeWord offers practical, biblical answers that help parents, couples and youth workers in over 100 church-based seminars across the U.S. and Canada each year. Bring one of our experts to your church.
- Learn More
- Read and share inspiring stories of how the HomeWord ministry has made an impact on parents and families.
- Read the Real Life Stories
- Check out our Culture Blog for finding the most up-to-date and significant news items shaping today’s youth culture and their influence on kids and parenting.
- Read the Blog