Get Answers for: “God”
- God Pursues Us When We've Sinned
- God pursues us when we’ve sinned because He loves us and want us to clear out the junk in our lives.
- Who Are You?
- Changing old self-perceptions allows people to live with the confidence of a new, God-empowered life.
- Are You Prepared for Christmas?
- God was so committed to preparation that He came up with a strategy on how the world was to be prepared for the coming of the King.
- Love and Punishment
- An illustration that provides us with a simple picture of God’s love.
- Asterisks, Part Two – Destination: The Promised Land*
- God led the Israelites out of slavery in Egypt to the Promised Land. But, the journey was difficult, and few people who started the journey actually entered the promised land. Will we patiently allow God to shape us in our journey of faith?
- For Unto Us a Child is Born
- We celebrate Christmas as the coming of Jesus, the Son of God, whom the Scriptures say will reign forever and ever.
- Surrender to Love
- We are a changed people when we surrender to the God who is love, allowing His love to take up residence in us.
- The Greatest Birth Announcement
- On this Christmas Day, may we be courageous enough to find the emotion that surrounded Jesus’ birth and celebrate this sacred event.
- The Season of Lent
- Focusing on Jesus during the season of Lent.
- Your Heavenly Father Loves You
- God, our heavenly Father, loves each one of us better than any earthly father ever can.
- HomeWord offers practical, biblical answers that help parents, couples and youth workers in over 100 church-based seminars across the U.S. and Canada each year. Bring one of our experts to your church.
- Learn More
- Read and share inspiring stories of how the HomeWord ministry has made an impact on parents and families.
- Read the Real Life Stories
- Check out our Culture Blog for finding the most up-to-date and significant news items shaping today’s youth culture and their influence on kids and parenting.
- Read the Blog