Get Answers for: “God”
- Giving Mercy
- God calls His followers to be merciful. If you’ve accepted God’s offer of mercy, you will never have to offer anyone more mercy than God has already given to you.
- Successful or Faithful?
- Faithfulness sometimes brings earthly success, but more importantly, faithfulness brings eternal reward. Jesus calls us to excellence and to invest for His kingdom whatever we have been given, both as a church and personally.
- Attempting the Impossible
- With God, all things are possible, but it's our responsibility to take that first step. Is it time to attempt the impossible in your life and walk by faith?
- Catch Me If You Can
- God, through His Spirit, pursues each of us relentlessly, regardless of how far we’ve strayed from Him through sin. At some point in our story, God catches up with us, and we must decide how to respond to His love.
- The Resurrection of Jesus Christ
- The resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead is the cornerstone of our Christian faith. Without it, we as believers are worse than fools; with it, we have access to the fullness of God's grace and forgiveness.
- God's Word Remains
- As Christians, it is important for us to read the Word of God. It helps us to understand our heritage, who our Savior is, and why He died for us. When was the last time you opened up your Bible and spent a few quiet moments with the Lord?
- God's Anthem
- Here in the U.S.A., we sing about the land of the free and the home of the brave. Our anthem is a source of national pride. When we finish the race God has set before us, what theme would God’s anthem contain?
- It's About Time
- God has His own timing and it is perfect when it comes to your life. Trust Him!
- Rooted in Christ
- When the storms of the world come blowing in, it can be easy to falter if our roots are shallow. When we are nurtured consistently by God’s truth, we too will become mature.
- How Quickly We Forget
- Do you find yourself grumbling, “What has God done for me lately?” God calls us to be thankful people, people who remember his goodness and trust in Him to provide for our needs.
- HomeWord offers practical, biblical answers that help parents, couples and youth workers in over 100 church-based seminars across the U.S. and Canada each year. Bring one of our experts to your church.
- Learn More
- Read and share inspiring stories of how the HomeWord ministry has made an impact on parents and families.
- Read the Real Life Stories
- Check out our Culture Blog for finding the most up-to-date and significant news items shaping today’s youth culture and their influence on kids and parenting.
- Read the Blog