Get Answers for: “Love”
- Real Friends Show Up
- Everyone offers to help! Iíve done this so many times. But, very few people actually show up to help. Real friends show up: what kind of friend are you?
- Celebration: The Antidote to Jealousy
- When jealousy resides in your soul, it slowly hardens your heart and will eventually produce a negative impact in your life. Fortunately, there is an antidote to jealousy that can help break down bitterness and bring genuine joy into your heart!
- What Lurks Behind Your Anger?
- Whether we admit it to ourselves or not, anger lurks somewhere in our hearts. If we donít learn where anger is coming from, it keeps coming back out, over and over.
- Be Who You Are!
- Don't make the mistake of trying to become someone other than who God created you to be! Each of us is unique and designed for a purpose!
- No Regrets
- Did you know that listening is a way to express your love and care for another person? It's easy to forget that the true goal of communication isn't just speaking from our own point of view, but hearing the hearts of others as well.
- Feeling Abandoned by God
- Just because you don't always feel God's presence doesn't mean He has abandoned you; He promises never to leave your side!
- Affirming "What Could Be"
- We all need people in our lives to see what we donít see in ourselves. Today, breathe some life into another person by recognizing their potential and telling her or him what could be.
- Redeeming Rejection
- Our own rejection can empower us to be more compassionate to the sources of our rejection.
- Serving Anyone Anywhere Anytime
- When we see a fellow believer in need of help, our calling is to step up and help whenever and wherever possible.
- Extraordinary Love
- Jesus told the story we know as ďThe Good Samaritan.Ē It is very insightful, powerful, and, to be perfectly honest, very challenging. Which of the main characters are you most like?
- HomeWord offers practical, biblical answers that help parents, couples and youth workers in over 100 church-based seminars across the U.S. and Canada each year. Bring one of our experts to your church.
- Learn More
- Read and share inspiring stories of how the HomeWord ministry has made an impact on parents and families.
- Read the Real Life Stories
- Check out our Culture Blog for finding the most up-to-date and significant news items shaping today’s youth culture and their influence on kids and parenting.
- Read the Blog