Get Answers for: “Relationships”
- Mistakes that Can Sink Your Marriage
- Too often in marriage, common mistakes are made and repeated until one or both spouses conclude there is no hope of rescuing their marriage. Learn what these mistakes are and how to avoid them.
- Six Essentials for Making Discipline Work in Your Home
- If you want to know how to make your discipline more effective, consider these six essentials from the experts.
- Seven Tips for Building Your Marriage
- Doug Fields shares seven tips for building your marriage.
- Improving Communication with Your Teenager
- Are you looking for ways to improve communication with your teenager? Here are 5 tips.
- 5 Ways to Have a Fun, Stress-Free Summer Vacation
- Summer vacations can be stressful, particularly on parents. But, with these tips, Jim Burns shares how to make vacations stress-free.
- Five Ways to Change the Environment in Your Marriage
- Mending wounded relationships is NOT simple and band aids are rarely effective, but there are some simple, practical, and transforming actions that can be taken to change the environment within your marriage.
- Parenting Tips to Help You Get Through the Day
- When you’re parenting a teen, sometimes the best you can do is make it through the day. Use these tips next time you feel like giving up.
- Communication: The Key to Better Relationships
- Good communication is about more than talking. Families who want greater intimacy must learn to understand each other's needs and express their own.
- 6 Tips for Maintaining Accountability
- Being held accountable is crucial to being an effective parent and spouse. These tips will help to build integrity in your life on a regular basis.
- Tips for Creating a Great Family Christmas
- For many of us, Christmastime is anticipated with both joy and anxiety. These dynamics can make it challenging to rally up for a new Christmas season. Over the years, I've discovered some ways to lessen the anxiety and maximize the joy of the holiday season.
- HomeWord offers practical, biblical answers that help parents, couples and youth workers in over 100 church-based seminars across the U.S. and Canada each year. Bring one of our experts to your church.
- Learn More
- Read and share inspiring stories of how the HomeWord ministry has made an impact on parents and families.
- Read the Real Life Stories
- Check out our Culture Blog for finding the most up-to-date and significant news items shaping today’s youth culture and their influence on kids and parenting.
- Read the Blog