Get Answers for: “Christian Life”
- A Fight to Save America's Youth - Part 2
- Kids are growing up in a culture that is growing increasingly amoral. Dr. Jim Burns continues his conversation about how parents can really dig in and help our children fight off the negative influences in the world today.
- The Tangled Web of Internet Porn
- Dr. Jim Burns encourages parents to establish healthy boundaries when it comes to their own internet use as well as that of their children.
- Keys to Raising a Well-Behaved Child - Part 2
- Kids between the ages of 3 and 13 are in the perfect place to learn how to mind their manners and reign in improper behavior. Parenting and family expert Dr. Jim Burns cotinues his discussion with best-selling psychologist John Rosemond about the "Keys to Raising a Well-Behaved Child."
- View All Results
- HomeWord offers practical, biblical answers that help parents, couples and youth workers in over 100 church-based seminars across the U.S. and Canada each year. Bring one of our experts to your church.
- Learn More
- Read and share inspiring stories of how the HomeWord ministry has made an impact on parents and families.
- Read the Real Life Stories
- Check out our Culture Blog for finding the most up-to-date and significant news items shaping today’s youth culture and their influence on kids and parenting.
- Read the Blog