Get All Articles by: “Doug Fields”
- Doug Fields
Doug Fields is a pastor, communicator, resource-provider, writer, & leadership mentor. He’s the author of more than 50 books. Most of Doug’s time is spent speaking at conferences/churches/events, writing, working with the HomeWord Center for Youth and Family at Azusa Pacific University, teaching youth ministry at APU, and providing leadership and resources as a part of the Youth Specialities Team. More information about Doug is available at www.dougfields.com.
- Highway 395
- The curves and detours of lifeís challenges can bring wonderful blessings when we trust in God and allow Him to shape us. Regardless how challenging the journey, the right destination makes the trip worth it.
- Affirming "What Could Be"
- We all need people in our lives to see what we donít see in ourselves. Today, breathe some life into another person by recognizing their potential and telling her or him what could be.
- A Model for Sabbath
- There is so much about life that is exhausting. Many people donít even slow down enough to be faithful to Godís call for Sabbath, which simply means, to rest. Maybe it's time for you to hit the brakes and rest in God's love.
- View All Results
- HomeWord offers practical, biblical answers that help parents, couples and youth workers in over 100 church-based seminars across the U.S. and Canada each year. Bring one of our experts to your church.
- Learn More
- Read and share inspiring stories of how the HomeWord ministry has made an impact on parents and families.
- Read the Real Life Stories
- Check out our Culture Blog for finding the most up-to-date and significant news items shaping today’s youth culture and their influence on kids and parenting.
- Read the Blog