Get All Articles by: “Jim Liebelt”
- Jim Liebelt
Jim is Senior Writer, Editor and Researcher for the HomeWord Center for Youth and Family at Azusa Pacific University. Jim has 30 years of experience as a youth and family ministry specialist, having served over the years as a pastor, author, mentor, trainer, college instructor, and speaker. Jim is contributing author of culture and parenting articles to HomeWord.com and Crosswalk.com. Jim and his wife Jenny live in Olympia, WA.
- A Look at the Shepherds
- We, like the Shepherds, have the opportunity to encounter Jesus - and like them, to be changed by the experience!
- Thanksgiving... and More
- Even as we give thanks for the blessings we enjoy, letís also remember that giving thanks is only part of our spiritual duty.
- Partners of Equal Value
- Everyone has a role to play in the body of Christ. Though we each have differing gifts and abilities, together, we are all partners of equal value.
- View All Results
- HomeWord offers practical, biblical answers that help parents, couples and youth workers in over 100 church-based seminars across the U.S. and Canada each year. Bring one of our experts to your church.
- Learn More
- Read and share inspiring stories of how the HomeWord ministry has made an impact on parents and families.
- Read the Real Life Stories
- Check out our Culture Blog for finding the most up-to-date and significant news items shaping today’s youth culture and their influence on kids and parenting.
- Read the Blog