- 10 Things Kids Learn From Their Parents' Marriage
- Monday, August 19th, 2013
- Author: Doug Fields
- Category: Marriage
- For the most part, Cathy and I have been wise enough to know that our kids are constantly watching and learning from us. Our actions always teach them about marriage.
- 2012 - 30 Days of Thanksgiving: Cultivating a Thankful Heart
- Thursday, November 1st, 2012
- Author: Jim Liebelt
- Category: Traditions
- Use the entire month of November to celebrate the spirit of Thanksgiving with this simple daily guide to gratitude.
- Violence on Campus: Helping Your Kids Cope with Tragedy
- Friday, December 14th, 2012
- Author: Jim Burns, Ph.D.
- Category: Violence
- In our time, tragic acts of senseless violence on school campuses have become part of the cultural landscape, and our kids know it. Here are some tips for helping them cope with fear and grief.